The link to connect will be published on the website’s home page next Friday, November 17.The AGREE project is coming to an end and the last event of the project will take place on 21st November in the Auditorium of the Basque Government (Lakua), 1 Donostia-San Sebastián St, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz. Álava.
The AGREE project started in September 2019 and, during these four years, its aim has been facilitating the implementation of renovation works to improve the energy efficiency of residential buildings in the Basque Country. During these years, in which the project has had to face the constraints of a difficult global pandemic, it has been necessary to work hard to promote investment in the energy-efficient retrofitting of private residential buildings in the Basque Country, through the development and use of innovative mechanisms for demand activation and aggregation, better governance and tailored financing solutions.
The Vice-Ministry of Housing of the Department of Territorial Planning, Housing and Transport of the Basque Government, in close collaboration with the Urban Planning Societies of three Basque cities (Donostia / San Sebastian, Vitoria-Gasteiz and Basauri), IHOBE (Technical Office of the Basque Sustainable Municipalities Network, Udalsarea 2030) and Tecnalia, have implemented innovative solutions for the modernisation of residential buildings from the 1940-80s, both from the point of view of energy efficiency (facade) and accessibility (installation of lifts), through 3 pilot projects with the aim of mobilising an investment of around 8. 8.5 million and achieve a reduction of 250 tonnes of CO2eq/year in these years.
Attendance at the event is by invitation only and confirmation is required due to limited capacity. If you are interested in attending the event in person, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can confirm your attendance.
Due to limited capacity in the auditorium, the entire event will also be webcast life via ZOOM for those interested in attending.
The agenda for the conference is as follows (still a draft):
- 10:00 – 10:30: DEPARTAMENTO DE VIVIENDA EJ/GV – HOUSING DEPARTMENT EJ/GV
- Mr. MARIO YOLDI (Director of Housing Planning and Operational Processes – Basque Government).
- 10:30 – 11:00 : TECNALIA
- Mrs. PATRICIA MOLINA (Urban Planner PhD, Director of City, Territory and Environment – Tecnalia Research & Innovation)
- 11:00 – 11:15: IHOBE –
- Mr. AITOR SAEZ DE CORTAZAR (Ekonomia Zirkularreko Arloa | Circular Economy Area – IHOBE)
- 11:15 – 11:30: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 11:30 – 12:00: COFFEE & NETWORKING
- 12:00 – 12:15: OPENGELA
- Mr. ANDONI HIDALGO (Consultant @ UN HABITAT for TA on Basque Urban Agenda)
- 12:15 – 13:00: Agree Urban Planning Societies
- 13:00 – 13:15: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 13:15: CLOSING